Easy dinner recipes for family? Isn’t that a question that everyone asks for? A home-cook meal is always better than take-out.
From mashed potatoes recipe, instant pot serves, busy weeknight dinner ideas, family dinner, gathering all the family, party dish, meatballs, slow cooker cook and many vegetables dishes—we have come up with some of them and have created a list of filling, rich and full of flavors meals for your family dinner.
These food recipes ideas are delicious and will be a great feed for your loved ones.
5 Easy Dinner Recipes for Family
There are times in families when all of you are busy and are late to cook something fancy and also have leftover food in your freezer.
At times like this, you search and think of tasty, healthy meals that are hearty filling and everyone at the family dinner loves it, even the pickiest eaters and the kids.
Today we have come up with some easy dinner recipes for family that you can cook at any time of the week, on weekends, on busy mornings, or on busy weeknight dinners.
Your family can gather too for these types of dinner ideas, and you can also turn the food into party meals. These food recipes are healthy and easy to serve, and everyone will love them even the kids.
1. Instant Pot Risotto with Parmesan Risotto
Instant pot risotto with parmesan risotto is one of the easiest dinner recipes for your family. It is a 20 min easy cook dish. The hearty risotto in the warm pot will warm your soul.
The original way of cooking the dish is too long of a process. Just sauté garlic and onions and then add rice to it, then pour over the wine, and after the wine is absorbed, add the broth. Lock the lid and relax. No need to stir more as it is an instant cooking recipe.
These steps can say that this is one of the easiest dinner recipes for the family.
2. Weeknight Tex-Mex Stuffed Chicken
The weekend is here, you were out the entire day and its night, and also the time for weeknight Tex-Mex stuffed chicken which is one of the easiest dinner recipes for the family.
It is a dish with so much flavor that your little one will love it. It can be cooked with the leftover chicken. The zesty jalapenos bring the fire to this Mexican-inspired dinner.
- Start by heating your oven to 450 F. Mix up the scallions and seeded jalapenos, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, and lime zest, then toss them with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Start slicing the chicken next. Slice the thickest part of the chicken. Stuff the chicken next with the cheese mixture.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season the chicken with pepper and salt and cook it until golden brown, on each side, for 3 to 4 minutes. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bigger bowl, whisk 1 tablespoon olive oil, lime juice, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Mix red onion and bell peppers to it and allow it to sit for 10 minutes, tossing occasionally. Toss it with romaine lettuce and a fresh cup of cilantro.
- Serve the chicken with lime wedges.
3. Chicken Alfredo Penne Pasta
Nothing is better than cooking pasta recipes. This recipe is perfect for a pasta night. This can also turn into a party cook dish for the whole family. This is one of the easiest dinner recipes for family.
This recipe is delicious and perfect for chicken leftovers and is one of the easiest dinner recipes for the family. Made out of easy veggies and can feed up to 6 people. The little ones will crave it and love it.
- Take a pan, add butter and melt it at medium-high heat and then add the chicken breast to it.
- Start seasoning it with basil, oregano, pepper, and salt. Cook for another 8-10 minutes or until you find the chicken cooked fully. Now, remove the cooked chicken and keep it aside.
- At medium heat, on the same pan, melt butter and then add garlic. Cook until the garlic softens.
- Add 1 1/2 tablespoons of flour to the garlic and butter, stirring it until the sauce thickens.
- Season with salt, oregano, pepper, and basil.
- Add parmesan cheese and stir it.
- Pour the sauce over the cooked penne pasta and add the chicken. Mix it well.
- Add extra parmesan and parsley, mix well and enjoy.
4. Easy Pot Macaroni and Cheese
An easy version of mac n cheese. The typical mac n cheese takes a lot of effort, but this mac n cheese is easier to cook.
This recipe is creamier, cheesier, and addicting. It is a comfort food classic, and your kids might fall in love with it. This is our favorite on the list of easy dinner recipes for family. This recipe is our absolute favorite.
- Start with lightly coating a slow cooker with a non-stick spray.
- Add pasta and add the cubed butter.
- Add cheddar cheese soup, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, mustard, mozzarella cheese, mustard, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, sour cream, cayenne pepper, and evaporated milk.
- Stir, and make sure to cover the pasta with the liquid.
- Cover and cook on low heat for about 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 hours, depending on your cooker.
- Top with extra cheese and use the cheddar cheese if left. Add more milk, turn off the slow cooker and cover it for an extra 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately with fresh parsley.
If you want spicy add a bit of chili flavor. The chili flavor will give an even better taste.
5. Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna
This ricotta lasagna is made with a twist of spinach, creamy ricotta, and nutmeg with ham hock to make an easy dinner.
This is one of the easiest dinner recipes for family.
- Melt some butter in a pan and then stir the flour and make a paste. Cook for two minutes.
- Remove from the heat and whisk the milk in it. Add bay leaf and add it to simmer heat.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, whisking until thick. Remove from the heat and whisk 50g parmesan into it, cayenne pepper, and the mustard. Season it for flavor.
- Add spinach to a large pan with 50ml boiling water. Cover it and leave for 2-3 minutes. Drain it and leave it to cool. Take it out and chop it off.
- Add ricotta and pulse, grate some nutmeg, and then season.
- Heat oven to 200 C. From the sauce, you have to remove the bay leaf.
- Top with a third of the spinach and ricotta mixture, and a third of the ham and overlap them slightly if needed.
- Repeat the same with the remaining ingredients, and finish with a layer of sauce.
- Top it with parmesan and mozzarella.
- Bake for another 50 minutes and serve.
These were some of the crowd-pleasing dinners with excellent dinner ideas. You can sit with your family and cook these easy dinner recipes for family tonight.
These dinner ideas showed that you don’t always need tomatoes, fish, noodles, broccoli, salmon, potatoes, peas, meatloaf, and gnocchi to cook family recipes. You can call your whole family and still cook delicious and healthy food without using salmon, spaghetti, pie, fruit pie, meatloaf, or freezer food.
It is the night to call your family and make a delicious, healthy, and tasty dish, feeding your family and ending the night with tasty dessert food. These healthy meals will entertain your entire family and you will have a great time.