Adelaide Walking Tour: Hills, Squares, and Parklands is your chance to tour the renowned and iconic places of Adelaide, with the tour available on various dates, departing from Wellington Hotel in Adelaide at 10:00 a.m.
Get a chance to enjoy a guided walking tour around North Adelaide and explore its great history and architecture.
Gain knowledge about the history, architecture, and residence history of the major iconic landmarks of Adelaide from your local guide.
What is So Exciting About the Adelaide Walking Tour?
The Adelaide Walking Tour is an exceptional guided walking tour that will mainly focus on exploring North Adelaide’s history, heritage, and culture from the colonial era onwards.
The local guides will help you know the untold and knowledgeable facts about the people who lived around the two dozen historical sites including the local villas, churches, rectories, and homes.
It’s an ideal tour for solo travelers and people who want to indulge and explore the great history of Adelaide, its development, historical figures, and architecture.
It’s a small group tour of two hours which includes a maximum of fifteen people so that it won’t be chaotic to keep up with your guide.
Sites Included in the Tour
You will get the opportunity to visit and explore approximately 10-12 renowned historical squares and parklands in Adelaide.
Some of the popular sites in this tour include Wellington Hotel, Duncraig, Victorian Bay-Windowed Villa, Gabel House, Wellington Square, Roche House, Clifton, Former Primitive Methodist Church, Aquinas College, Jeffcott Street, and many more worth-visiting sites.
Find out the necessary information that you might want to know about the Adelaide Walking Tour before booking your slots.
- The Adelaide Walking Tour: Hills, Squares, and Parklands are organized on various dates that you can directly select from the ticket selector while purchasing the tickets.
- The tour will begin at 10:00 a.m. and last for 2 hours. Visitors are asked to gather at the Wellington Hotel in Adelaide, which is the meeting point for this event.
- Further, only people above 18 years are allowed to participate in this tour and visitors are required to have a moderate fitness level.
- The event is wheelchair accessible, so no need to limit yourself and reserve your slot now on Fever as all sales are finalized, and no ticket will be refunded, changed, or modified.
- Also, the tour will take place in a group and each group can have only a maximum of 15 people.
Where to Buy Tickets?
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to tour around the city of Adelaide and avail your tickets on Fever now!
Simply visit the official website Feverup.com and reserve your slots on your desired date in the ticket selector and get the chance to explore this stunning Adelaide tour.
Two types of tickets are available for this tour, Adults (18-59) can avail of tickets at the price of $42, and Senior tickets for people above 60 years are priced at $37.
Travelers! Get Ready to Visit the Famous Hills, Squares, and Parklands in Adelaide
- What: Adelaide Walking Tour: Hills, Squares and Parklands.
- When: Available on multiple dates.
- Where: The departure point is the Wellington Hotel, located at Adelaide’s 36 Wellington Square, Australia, 5006
- Time: From 10:00 a.m.
- Tickets: Available on Fever.
Narayani Bhardwaj is a young and ambitious part-time Web Content Writer in the Icy Tales company. She completed her BCA in Computer Science. Currently, she is pursuing MCA at Chandigarh University. In addition with, she visited a several places and wants to tour the best of the world. She is passionate about travelling either it is natural phenomenal places or the downtowns across the countries. She writes with her passion and desires of travelling the beautiful places in the world. The places merely not include only travelling, the articles she writes, are strictly professional with a touch of an individual’s sincerity and feelings on what they are looking for. She has upskilled herself in the field of writing for her audience, and ensures the quality of the content which is relatable in executive as well as distinctive manner. Narayani has worked with a several companies before as a Content Writer and Subject Matter Expert. She has more than a year of experience in the field of Content Writing. Looking forward for great and more opportunities to expand her skills and knowledge.