Heart-pounding excitement awaits at the Escape Hunt Sydney – Exhilarating Escape Rooms being organized at the Escape Hunt George Street in Sydney, on various dates and numerous time frames, where you collaborate to solve smart clues with your team.
All About Escape Hunt Sydney: Exhilarating Escape Rooms
The authentic interactive experience allows the visitors to solve several mind-boggling clues with their teammates.
Have an epic photoshoot and capture the memorable moments at the licensed lounge, while indulging in electrifying games and saving humanity.
Prepare yourself for an authentic adventure and experience the ultimate escape game with your team of 2-4 members. Also, it doesn’t end here, engage in a post-game celebration with complimentary treats.
Enjoy a range of thrilling levels as a gamer that varies from beginner to advanced, which includes enchanting experiences such as Wizard’s Quest and Alice in Puzzleland.
Additionally, do not miss the unmissable opportunity for gamers who love adventure and thrill with electrifying outdoor games like Mindfall and Magic Portal.
To be part of the Escape Hunt Sydney – Exhilarating Escape Rooms, gather at Escape Hunt George Street in Sydney.
The event is arranged on various dates and different time slots which include morning from 10:00 to 11:30, afternoon from 12:30 to 16:00, and evening from 17:00 to 20:30.
The location is wheelchair accessible and the escape hunt adventure is only recommended for people 7 years and older where children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
There are different escape rooms available depending on the different genres of the game.
- Secret Service Mission (Beginner Level) – allows you to find and rescue the Prime Minister while dodging the enemy agents.
- Alice in Puzzleland (Beginner Level) – has newer rooms with advanced technologies, appropriate for first-time Escape Hunters or families.
- Magic Portal (Level 2) – allows you to find the crystals, shut the portal, and save the world from destruction and it is wheelchair accessible too.
- Wizard’s Quest (Level 2) – allows you to reinstall the magic of the school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
- Mindfall (Level 3) – has a deadly virus, you need to stop a highly confidential research program within 80 minutes to protect the world from losing control of their minds.
- Bank Heist (Level 3) – is also a wheelchair-accessible program, allowing you to solve the most confounded Bank Heist in Sydney before escaping from the city.
- Assassin in the Pub (Level 4 Advanced) – allows you to discover the identity of an assassin while engaging in warfare.
Where to Buy Tickets?
To involve yourself with this adventurous experience with Escape Hunt in Sydney, book your tickets on Fever; head to the official website Feverup.com, select your desired date and time frames from the ticket selector and all sales are final once made.
- Morning Tickets for 2 Persons: $99.95
- Afternoon Tickets for 2 Persons: $99.95
- Evening Tickets for 2 Persons: $99.95
- Morning Tickets for 3 Persons: $134.95
- Afternoon Tickets for 3 Persons: $134.95
- Evening Tickets for 3 Persons: $134.95
- Morning Tickets for 4 Persons: $179.95
- Afternoon Tickets for 4 Persons: $179.95
- Evening Tickets for 4 Persons: $179.95
Information to Note about the Escape Hunt Game in Sydney
- What: Escape Hunt Sydney: Exhilarating Escape Rooms.
- When: Numerous dates available in the ticket selector
- Where: Escape Hunt George Street, located at Sydney’s Level 4, 393 George Street NSW.
- Time: Numerous time frames are available.
- Tickets: Available on Fever.
Narayani Bhardwaj is a young and ambitious part-time Web Content Writer in the Icy Tales company. She completed her BCA in Computer Science. Currently, she is pursuing MCA at Chandigarh University. In addition with, she visited a several places and wants to tour the best of the world. She is passionate about travelling either it is natural phenomenal places or the downtowns across the countries. She writes with her passion and desires of travelling the beautiful places in the world. The places merely not include only travelling, the articles she writes, are strictly professional with a touch of an individual’s sincerity and feelings on what they are looking for. She has upskilled herself in the field of writing for her audience, and ensures the quality of the content which is relatable in executive as well as distinctive manner. Narayani has worked with a several companies before as a Content Writer and Subject Matter Expert. She has more than a year of experience in the field of Content Writing. Looking forward for great and more opportunities to expand her skills and knowledge.